Peach Kale Smoothie
This smoothie is gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and paleo friendly! The recipe makes 2 servings and only takes 2 minutes.
- 1 cup baby kale leaves
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh diced peaches
- 1 cup canned coconut milk or water
- In a high speed blender, add kale, pineapple, strawberries, peaches and coconut milk.
- Puree on high.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
You are going to love this smoothie! Kale is packed full of vitamin K, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium and so many other healthy nutrients!